...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Time (2 and 3 weeks old)



10 comments:

mamakyker said...

Congratulations, Knotts family! Miss Sophie is absolutely precious. Enjoy these sweet days!

~ Judy Kay
(Ken and Cheryl's daughter)

Christel W. said...

I showed Brandon the picture of Gary, Sophie and the Sandwich! He laughed really loud and said, "THAT IS SO AWESOME, I bet Gary is so happy, a baby and food, what more could he want... He's got it made!"

Anonymous said...

I thank God on a daily basis for your's and Gary's influence over me and Adam. He could not have blessed a more deserving couple with this little miracle. We are going to miss all 3 of you while you are away! We LOVE Yall!

Anna Dumas

Anonymous said...

I thank God on a daily basis for the influence you and Gary have had on Adam and I. He could not have blessed a more deserving couple with this little miracle of Sophie. We are going to miss you all terribly while you are away. I'm glad we still get to see her grow! We LOVE Yall and will be praying for you and thinking about you! ~Anna Dumas

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary and Amanda
this is Vivian McIntyre, I just heard about your precious gift.
I have to say she is so so beautiful. And we are so happy for you guys. You both are so bless that God honor you to be her parents she is precious,
we love you and pray ceasily for you. Vivian, Mally,Miracle

AR said...

what a beautiful baby (and family). I am so excited to be taking Sophie's pics tomorrow, can't wait. see you then. ~A

Cynthia Nichols said...

How wonderful! She is so beautiful - a true reflection of God's love. I can't decide who she looks like - Gary or Amanda... I guess we'll have to wait and see. Thanks so much for the blog, Amanda. Love you.

Cynthia

BoosMom said...

Sophie is so beautiful! I am so sorry that I haven't got to hold your precious baby yet. God has certainly blessed you and Gary. Good luck in Florida. We will miss you.
Love you,
Julie Mc

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! We love and miss you already! Keep smiling and shining for the Lord.

The Wilmoths

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, love them all....dad