...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My First Game (8 weeks old)






My long awaited day finally arrived. I got to go to my first game (3-1-08). It was a really nice day and I loved being outside. My daddy's team played some team they call the Yankees. When mom and me got there a guy named Derek for the Yankees was batting. Some other guy hit a homerun. I think I heard someone say his name was A-Rod. I wasn't happy about that. It's sad to say but we lost the game. Since my daddy pitched yesterday he didn't get to pitch today. I really can't wait to see him out there on the mound. As you can see in the pictures he is my favorite player. It was a pretty long game so I had to catch a nap. Well I guess all that's left to say is Go Phils!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she has grown.

Martha

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast. We miss yall and are praying for you! Go Phillies!! --Anna Dumas