...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nothing Sweeter!!! (4 1/2 months old)


Mom somehow caught me sleeping. Since I've learned to roll over really good I like sleeping on my side. No matter how I'm laying though I always have a hold on my paci.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing!? Sophie is a darling...

Bridget said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Sophie has got!!! I pray that everything is going good with you, Gary and Sophie. I can't wait for Olivia, Sophie and Luke to see each other. God has truly blessed each of us with our babies. Even though Luke will not be here until August, I feel God's presence and blessings each time Luke moves and each time I look in the mirror and see myself getting bigger!!
Hope to see you all when you come home again!!

Bridget