...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Takin' To The Skies (6 1/2 months old)


On July 23rd, I took my first plane ride. We went home to Alabama to visit. We had a great time. We saw lots and lots of people. I got so many hugs and kisses it was unbelievable. The plane ride was great. I did really good. I ate and slept just like mommy had hoped. She kept telling me all day how proud she was of me. It really wasn't that big of a deal. After spending so much time traveling in the car - a plane is definately the way to go. I love and miss you all. For those of you back in Alabama I'll see you again in a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is an absolute doll!! I cant wait to see you all again. :)

~Rachel Johnson