...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, November 28, 2008

What A Find!!! (10 1/2 months old)


I knew the day would finally come. The day when Mommy and Daddy are both out of the room for more than a few minutes. Daddy's in the office and Mommy's in the kitchen; and needless to say you can see where I am. But then of course it wasn't long until here they come "Sophie Lucile - what are you doing???" I knew the fun was about to end but much to my surprise mom grabs the camera and they both stand by and watch. I was amazed and loving it. Daddy laughed but those of you who know him well know that it was killing him inside. He works hard at keeping those things in some kind of order. You know all the A's go together and then the B's, then C's and so on. I don't think I'll get to do this many more times but I sure enjoyed the fun while it lasted. I know you're enjoying it too.

No comments: