...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Adoption Update
Well back in Feburary I wrote about our home study being "completed." This past week it was "finalized." That took longer than we had anticipated but I'm glad to being moving forward once again. Our home study and I-600a form have been sent to US Immigration for approval. The I-600a is an application seeking approval to adopt. This could take a couple of months to be approved. In the meantime we will gather our documents for our dossier. The dossier is a group of documents including our home study that will be sent to Haiti seeking permission to adopt from Haiti. We are honored to be walking this journey with our Lord. Every step forward is one step closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Deanne Riddle is my husband's cousin.. and sent me to your blog. We just started the process with Lifeline China and our first Home Study visit is June 4! Great to see your blog.. great encouragement.
Blessings!
Laura Kirkland
Post a Comment