This entire process is about the gospel of Jesus Christ anyway. Right now as I try to take it all in my thoughts turn toward our God. I wonder if our Father's conversation with Jesus before His first visit to earth went something like this, "Son, it's time. Time to go visit my children for a while. Embrace every moment. Make known Our love for them. This trip will not be easy but it will give them hope for the rest of their lives. And before you leave make sure they know that You will not leave them as orphans, that You will come back for them."
Father, I'm humbled and honored that You have chosen us to walk this road with you. Thank You for joy beyond measure right now. Thank you for the whispers of hope as we follow in the footsteps of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment