...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, October 20, 2013

ONLY GOD!!! ONLY GOD!!!

I just have to share this.  I once again can't find words but the meanings below will speak louder than my ramblings ever could.  These meanings are not the same on every website, but when I saw these my heart was blessed beyond measure.  I'm so thankful that God is in every single detail and that He allows me to see Him work through our adoption. Though it's a long, hard journey, He reminds me that He is ever present.

Keven (since I can't find Kevenel anywhere) Origin: Gaelic;  Meaning: lovable

The name Amanda is of Latin origin.  The meaning of Amanda is "lovable". 
The name Kelly is of Irish origin.  The meaning of Kelly is "brave warrior". 
The name Gary is of English origin.  The meaning of Gary is "brave warrior".

1 comment:

WescheWonders said...

WOW!!! I love it when God blows me away! There is no way that is a coinsidence!