...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Isaac and Isaiah!!!

On March 15th of last year I was complaining because our homestudy was taking longer than expected to be completed.  I was pretty upset during the entire month of March last year and I look back now and can still hear Gary say "You have to stop worrying about this.  We don't even know if our babies have been born yet."  I often wonder if Gary said that on March 15th, wish I would have written it down.  I'm sure it was close. 

This March 15th we celebrated the birthday of our babies from afar.  I think about the year we've missed with them and possibly another year that will go by without them being HOME.  This process is so very hard but I know in my heart that two to three years without them is far better than a lifetime.

We received the following update this month from Three Angels...

Kelly is now walking like a pro.  He is quite mobile, and doesn’t sit still for long.  He is also the most physical baby at the créche right now, and if he isn’t pounding the ground with toys, he might be caught tackling his brother or one of the other babies there.  He continues to maintain his healthy size, and is being introduced to solid foods this month.

Kevenel is right behind his brother in size and appetite.  He is also being introduced to solids this month.  He loves to cruise holding on to furniture, and should be walking any day. 





No comments: