...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Precious Moments

On Isaac and Isaiah's birthday we sent them a video of us singing to them.  Three Angels, our wonderful orphanage, captured the moment for us.  This blessing was almost more than I could take in.  To my knowledge, this was the first time our babies had laid eyes on us.  That thought alone brought me to my knees sobbing in humble adoration of my Father who gave them to us.  It gave me a little glimpse of how He felt when I finally turned my eyes to Him for the first time.  Thank You Father for singing over me and calling me Your own.  

Most folks think that adoption is wonderful because it changes the life of a child and yes that's true. But please hear me out friends... this adoption is about changing me!!!  It's about walking through the gospel of Jesus Christ firsthand.  It's about experiencing the very heart of God, His thoughts, His feelings.  It's overwhelming.  It really is far more reaching than I can comprehend.  Thank You Father for a love that I can't wrap my mind around. 

No comments: