Back in November, my sweet friend Paige and I headed to Haiti again to see my baby boys. It was a quick but wonderful trip. It had been 3 months since I saw them and this Momma just needed to get my arms around them again. Kevenel let me love on him the first couple of days but then I think I was messing with his comfort zone a little too much. It took Kelly until the second day to warm up but once he did he didn't want me to put him down. Of course I ate that up. We wrestled around in the floor, read books, sang songs, played ring around the rosies, played with puzzles and legos, and played lots of hide and seek outside. Daddy is going to have so much fun rough-housing with the guys.


I'm so thankful Paige went with me. We had such a great time. I really needed her when it came time to leave. My sweet Kelly did NOT want me to leave him. It crushed my heart as I had to peel him off of me to give him back to his nanny. I could hear him screaming and crying until the doors were closed on the truck I was getting into. I was broken needless to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment