...let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Day We've All Been Waiting For!!!

We have had such an exciting week!!!  The Knotts family will soon be complete.  OUR BABIES WILL BE HOME JUNE 13TH!!!  As you can imagine there is so much joy in writing those words.  I've went from complete exhilaration to tears and every emotion in between.  For the past 3 months we have been waiting on our visa approval, which we received Monday.  The boys had their medicals yesterday and their visa appointment is June 5th.  Gary and I will travel down on June 10th and will bring them home the 13th.

As we move forward I ask that you continue to pray for my health.  It's improving and I'm so thankful for that.  Pray for our travels and most of all please pray that God will supernaturally prepare our babies hearts.  We will be taking them away from all they've ever known, which will be very hard for them.  Pray as well for the nannies and staff who have so wonderfully cared for them for the last 2 years.  I know they will be left with a hole in their hearts.  Words cannot express the gratitude I have for those who have loved on our boys and most importantly poured Jesus into their little hearts daily.  And finally pray for all the brothers and sisters that Kelly and Kevenel will say good-bye to.  I know they will miss our boys and our boys will miss them.  Thankfully each of them will soon go home to their forever families too.  Pray for their processes to continue to move forward.

And finally I just want to say thank you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've poured into this journey.  You've walked this road with us, cried with us, prayed with us, and given in unbelievable ways.  Your love and generosity have blown us away.  Thank you for loving our family and seeing us through.  And most of all I'm thankful to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  He's held my hand every step of the way.  He was faithful when I wasn't.  He saw the big picture when I didn't.  He fought for us when I couldn't even see it.  He never left me.  And here we are at the end standing strong (Kenbe Fem) with arms stretched out ready to embrace our precious sons.  Thank You Lord Jesus, Thank You!!!  All honor and glory belongs to You.  What a Savior!!!

1 comment:

WescheWonders said...

This is so precious. Tears are streaming down my face, so so very happy for your whole family. Praying for you in the days ahead! I CAN NOT wait to see your WHOLE family together!